I added taba ng talangka to enhance the taste of this traditional dish.
2 boneless bangus
3 medium sized tomatoes chopped
1 medium sized onion chopped
1 tsp ground pepper
Taba ng talangka (crab fat)
1 small pack of any ginisa or sauté mix (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven 350 deg for 5 mins
- Mix tomatoes, onions and ground pepper. Set aside.
- Spread crab fat evenly on the bangus meat.
- Then stuff the bangus with the tomato and onion mix.
- Sprinkle the bangus skin with ginisa mix. This will give the roasted bangus a brownish color.
- Semi wrap the bangus in aluminum foil. Letting one side exposed to oven heat.
- Place inside the oven and set it to 300 deg. Let is roast for 20 mins.
Serve with calamansi, toyo, siling labuyo, and hot plain rice.