Pair this with fried chicken and banana catsup wow. Or eat this as is “kanin pa lang ulam na”.
6 cups cooked rice
1/4 cup minced smoked ham or bacon bits
1 big clove of garlic smashed and minced
1/4 cup onion chives
1 carrot minced
1/2 cup canned sweet corn kernels
2 eggs, fried and chopped
2 tbsp seasoning or soy sauce, to add color to cooked rice
2 tbsp butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1tbsp ginisa mix (optional)
- Melt 1 tbsp butter in wok pan over low heat. Add garlic and sauté until color turns to light brown. Add onion chives mix then add the carrots. Sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add another 1 tbsp of butter. Then add ham and stir fry with the other ingredients.
- Adjust to medium heat then add the cooked rice and mix well (prevent the rice from sticking on the pan) with the other ingredients in the wok. Add the seasoning, this will give the rice a brownish color and a tasty aroma.
- Add the corn kernel then mix. Then add the chopped fried eggs and mix it well.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste. You may also dash some ginisa powder mix.